Text is being prepared or edited for this entry. It will be available soon.
James Gray: The changed scene at the same site though most of the trees look about the same in both photographs. By now the new housing estate was well established and one of the barns, extreme right, had been converted to a chapel in 1953. This was replaced by the present in 1963. jgc_28_167
2018: The current church of the Holy Nativity replaced the original barn church in 1963. (Photographer: Ron Fitton)